Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Trowel Pattern For Wall Tiles

Haiku



In the old pond a frog plunges.
noise of water.
This is a classic haiku that you will find in every site that deals with this form of poetry.
The haiku poems are very short (three verses are characterized by five, seven and five syllables again) that quickly (and intensely) describe emotions provoked by nature. Despite the haiku are part of the culture Japanese have enjoyed success outside of the islands of Japan (J. Kerouac, Borges).
Personally, I think I've found inspiration all forms of 'haiku in one of my favorite poets, Carver.

"Hummingbird"

Suppose I say summer ,
write the word "hummingbird,"
put in an envelope, take it down the hill

to the box.

When you open my letter you will recall

Those Days and how much,
just how much, I love you.

Have you ever written the word "hummingbird '" on a piece of paper and have never sent to loved ones?

PS click on the hummingbird ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment