Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scotia Bank Reloadable Visa

Weather

morning like every morning, I followed the weather. Usually I follow on La7, I like to understand. Chilly, but improves, good weather, calm seas, winds lazy. I thought "I take my bike" and then "who knows how many land today." Incredible capacity of the human mind to work on distant worlds together. Last night I saw a blonde woman on TV to speak English with an accent, "German germany": it was mixed with the Tunisian and had arrived in Lampedusa to escape, among other ills, even to her husband (Ugly dirty and nasty ... and so are you married to?). Raise your hand if you think you have enough imagination to have had the chance to even remotely imagine something like that! German woman with blonde girl to mom after fleeing from her husband runs off with boat load of men (who've behaved like a gentle-men) during biblical flight from conflict and uncontrollable global crisis era und. Wow! Needless to write fairy tales, there is already a reality. But aside from the surprise, I'm thinking that if they talk nonsense and courageous because the lady is one of us (white European, Christian, perhaps, well-educated, Western clothes), but how many Muslim women "tanned" dressed as a nun's cloistered semianalfabete with children in the womb or in her arms etc etc we have been and there will be tonight or tomorrow morning or in barges semigalleggianti? Hopefully the weather ... he may judge for the bike, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment