Monday, March 7, 2011

Best Way Ti Dilute Green Soap

Since I am the son of a woman

Among my earliest childhood memories I see my mother who put make-up using a pencil for the eyes to the great mirror of his bedroom. His eyes are outlined in black (make 70) and I seem bigger and I am a little afraid, then smiles at me in the mirror and I feel reassured. I see my mom in a miniskirt and I clinging to her legs, I had 4 maybe five years and I'm jealous, I cry because I do not want to come out dressed like this. My father and he shakes off a if smiling at my jealousy premature guess now he has learned to dominate. I confess: I am the son of a woman, a worker, a smiling tiger. My father has become better with my mother's side, I have become better with my wife next door, I express the best part of me with my daughter who is already a Midget, he thinks a woman, acts as a woman with a terrible tenderness. But to be honest: the worst hell I have visited with women, my nights are the worst face of a woman, my mornings colder resonate with a female voice. I am the son of a woman, I can only hope that women live better and live alongside us to make this world more livable, to make us better, maybe ... if you do not start looking like and if they have the intelligence (of coyrse They will ...) we also learn a bit of a time hairy bipeds.
Happy Women's Day.
B

PS here click on

0 comments:

Post a Comment