Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cool Sayings For Wedding Koozies

Matsushima

I love Japan and its people educated, moral and cruel. Japan is a place of my soul. The Japanese have a controlled folly and slowness of movements that I have. This morning I read the Courier and I came across what I read below on the devastation of one of the most beautiful villages of Japan, Matsushima, the Isle of Pines .. Still haiku.

... the poet Matsuo Basho (1644-1694), the greatest composer of haiku, like many others before and after him, he was enchanted. When he arrived in Matsushima was surprised by her beauty and found no words to describe it. So, he wrote a haiku now famous self-deprecating:

"Matsushima, ah! /
Ah, ah, Matsushima!
Ah! / Matsushima! Ah, "I can only

sperara that all steps and that someone could still write so that beauty may not be described because the sound of words to ruin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment