Friday, February 25, 2011

Difference Between Flurazepam And Lorazepam

forgotten. Go ahead

Tonight, while I was "cleaning" the PC (in the sense that erased a bunch of photos I have accumulated over the years) I found myself that I had done this job for the daughter of a friend of mine at the time. It 's a work invented out of whole cloth, in the sense that I scheme designed by myself and I invented the character of the scroll. The work 'was done on a set of towels and see, the gift was intended for a girl of 23 years!


This
instead I made up for the mother of a friend and then .... he has wanted to keep for themselves'!


Finally, this was part of a bag for the baby 'of a friend (sorry if and' blurred, and 'was made with the phone, then I had lost my camera)

0 comments:

Post a Comment