Friday, February 4, 2011

Borderline Personality Disorder Famous Sufferers

Libeccio (VIII)

The red car on the highway running east. Giorgio Pittaluga system rather his coat on the shoulders lean Silvana sleeping curled up in the back seat. Commissioner safe driving in silence. The light appears and disappears on his face as he enters and exits from tunnels varying in length, but all equally deserted. The day took a decidedly strange turn. Think back to the photo of Di Stefano, which had hung in the office: features and crystal clear eyes and a smile from the death penalty. Then think of the white-blonde woman who is asleep exhausted on the back seat of his Alfa, trying not to look at the man who takes care of how you can do only with a woman who loves without hope. The pity for the years he had to cross deserts, forgetful even of her own desires, envies him for what he found. The pain I feel now to the pit of my stomach is not hunger, not least for food. The watchword is "not thinking about her." So review the white-blonde woman sitting in a gray cell, which thanked him for coming together to talk about the organization's lawyer. That woman was arrested that he smiles sincerely Pittalunga lawyer while shaking hands, dazed and helpless that sits beside the bed.
"Thanks for coming, thanks to my love ... I know you must have cost a lot ... but I'm glad you're here ... and I'm glad that there is too commissioner ... the feel good "
'I have come here for two reasons: one because I love my see you again before I die ... no, honey, please do not cry ... please ... please, I can not see you cry ... please ... "
A dam had collapsed somewhere and the water was now the lawyer found the path of the eye. Embarrassing. As a child, the lawyer was made by little hands caress and comfort of Silvana. The commissioner had stretched silent silence is not a clean handkerchief.

"The other reason is that I understand ... I got so close to the end ... I realized that our struggle has no meaning, we have defeated"
The woman lowers her head to stop focusing on something that dwells inside. Lifts his head when the eyes are off.
"we no longer have any hope of making it ... we do not have money ... we do not have more people willing to sacrifice everything for the cause ... you have captured and killed too many men and women for good ..."
Commissioner would like to respond, would scream that he has always done only and only his duty, but his fingers clasped the woman's lawyer and the brake. Then rests his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands together and prepared to listen with patience insults other nonsense. The important thing is to know.

"Our organization is composed of cells separated from each other that often do not know of the existence of each other. We decided to do so to avoid a management pyramid that surely would have been done out very quickly.
We just scattered all over the country, keeping the minimum contacts as possible and minimizing the flow of information. I myself do not know where the deposit of the North-west. "
The woman speaks in a voice flat, as if describing a recipe, as if reciting a rehearsed script to make sure not to be overwhelmed emotion once took the stage.
"So we did come here to tell us things we already know ..."
"No! I did come here because the only thing I can do is bring the guardian of the deposit, the only one that knows its location "
" What? "
" I bring you from who knows where it is the ultimate repository "
Commissioner stands up spreading her muscular arms.
"No, my lady ... she tells us, tells me who is this keeper and I'm going to have a good visit ... Okay? I was expecting something better from you, ma'am ... "
" Commissioner ... I have a few days of life ... I would die in peace ... if I tell you where to go, the person in question to shoot him and will kill you or kill you and the deposit will remain secret ... torture me if you would not receive anything ... he sees that drip? And 'Morphine pagliativo ... ... but it's a take it or leave it ... I would ask Commissioner ... "
" A lawyer, she does not say anything? "
The lawyer shook his head. It 's still dazed, perhaps has not even heard what they said. The woman smiles at him and stroked his face, kissing him on the corners of the lips. The lawyer smiles happily. "What the fuck of lawyer are you? "
The application of the Commissioner does not receive any response.
The polizzioto violently knocks at the door to be opened by the warder. Immediately after the screams echo in the hallway of the Commissioner speaking on the phone.
"I can not help it ... And? A CRAZY SCENE ... I ... I ... I do not have anything to do ... NOT ... "
The screams are having for fifteen minutes. When the door reopened a commissioner is found exhausted in front of the woman lawyer embracing and smiling.
"Force sweethearts ... you go on a trip!"
After receiving assurances that a special team would follow them with a helicopter and after signing a pound of modules dealing with a prison director strangely relieved to see them go, the commissioner, the attorney and the woman are installed in a car. The red car took them up the highway, then after many kilometers take the exit to exit near a small village perched on the slopes of a wooded hill. Now take the dirt track climbs for a couple of miles between green spots and gullies clear. Rags of clouds in the sky are increasingly frayed by the southwest wind that gradually becomes more aggressive, you feel it in the air, do not ignore. The old woman pulls another puff from a cigarette with the filter stained with lipstick. Expect to see the car show after another dark tunnel of trees shaken by the wind trying to climb over the mountains. No one goes there for the event are for her. "Maktub ... everything is written, everything is known to the Almighty, nothing is hidden from his wisdom" thinks from the nose while blowing a cloud of blue smoke and leave the window to go and put the kettle on the stove for water tea. They're coming guests. Then he turns and grabs the phone lying next to the stove. He composed a number of friends slowly and watching nothing waiting for someone to respond. "Hello? ... Yes, it's coming. Be prepared, not missing much ... yeah, right ... I know! Just now! Hello ... hey ...? Are you still there? ... Me too ... ".
communication ends, and news from the kettle itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment