Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rc Helicopter Rockets Illegal

(III)


" A week without him was very long, tiring and I can not tell you how, but how much I needed him, even if I called seven times a day. He had always a strained voice, weary, pretended to laugh at my jokes, I felt bad, but I pretended too. Then he called me quite happy and "Love, I come home tomorrow afternoon. Picks me up at Malpensa at five? " .
The road to Malpensa airport from Piedmont is a pain, but I like to cross an old iron bridge over the Ticino , I seem to go back in time, a day slower than we should have been here. I like having eyes all that green. I drove up, I arrived and I parked the car. I went suddenly I saw him come in to get to get off an escalator. He gave up the trolley and I ran up.
was happy, really happy, he kissed me a long time, do not let me go, people look at us, I felt embarrassed. I had to move away, we laughed like kids, we entered the car and kissed me a long time. I wanted him to us, I was forced to start the car. In the meantime, he turned to the back seat, opened the trolley making a big mess and pulled out a rag doll for me. It was the tenth doll that guy who gave me since I had told him of my old rag doll that I had lost my arrival. "
The woman begins to swing his raincoat, and Elena Nunzia listen, while the noise outside in the parking increase.
"I asked him to tell me everything, everything to me word for word in the preceding months also what I wanted to say ... his surprise, he told me ..." I can not tell you anything else after I kill you " ... I said so. "
Then smiling he has brought his hands behind his head and was stretched on the seat, "No, no, my dear, it's not so easy ... before ... where to eat me? Tarzan hungry "and beat his fists on his chest" Tarzan and Jane to play games with a lot of tricks ... ... and then talk about work. Tarzan said, "always smiling and his arms crossed on his chest. He was happy, a happy child "
" I had already decided to bring it up at Biella, a small restaurant we had discovered together, but I believe I made a decision at that time. During the trip he told me that his project was able to beat a group of French mafia, pain in the ass and incompetent "and had been a clash" mythical, "that he and Dutch colleagues were great, really great. My little Tarzan had killed his lion and was happy. But I just told him I heard my mother, nothing new in the ward and that he had a strange case, a child who came from Pakistan with a particular food intolerance that was killing him. We arrived at the restaurant and we parked under an old beech tree. The cook, a young and nice that we had greeted by the kitchen then we reached the table and lit the two candles between us. We ordered a risotto with herbs and a wine that I could please him.
He looked at me from the flames of the candles "You're beautiful, you're more beautiful ...." She said "I guess I was right about to get married ... ... is not that I have betrayed this week? The other day on the phone were a bit 'strange ... "I took my hand and I gave him an idiot: how could I ever betray my Tarzan, my great scientist, my everything? I was serene smile "I've almost convinced my love ... then it is true, are a great scientist." I told him that was the biggest idiot in the world and had yet to tell me everything. He pointed elbows on the table and looking around to make me suspect alluded to move as soon as I get closer and kissed me. I told him to stop and this time he began to speak.
"Maybe we have resolved, my love. I will be in charge of a testing innovative HIV and your hubby had a brilliant idea. "At that moment has arrived and we toasted risotto" to us and to everything that our heart desires. " He told me that testing would begin in South Africa, their government had already prepared the funding, then they would work throughout sub-Saharan Africa. I was so happy to hear those words meant so much to me and I felt so proud of my little Tarzan that let the rice cool. "My love, the idea came to me in a seminar I attended in Nice, there was a Dr. Nahouri, spoke of the Ebola virus that is a stupid fool for him ... because it kills its carriers, ie us, in a short time, days, and then, fortunately, outbreaks of Ebola exterminate a village, two, then extinguished and it is good. HIV is a perfect bastard instead, kills slowly, you know, it takes years and these years the carrier and infect other individuals so we got to the pandemic. "
He spoke of the dead and infected with naturally, it is his job. I found it hard to remember that at that moment we were in a restaurant in Italy to eat a risotto with candlelight. Her eyes sparkled of a fever which I knew had slowly filled in the last two years and that had begun shortly before our meeting in Rome. He took another sip of wine ericominciò to speak.
"Now ... if we want to stop the epidemic prevention, the chastity maybe ... and then the vaccines or drugs to prolong the life of the patient ... to prevent HIV infection become immune deficiency syndrome ... a lot of time and money here in Europe and America ... but in Africa you do? It costs too much, you know, and some roads such as prevention is almost impossible to follow ... too many wars and rapes ... is a mess. "
listened to my man talk to me and I walked away more from that restaurant, while off a light wind began to blow from the mountains.
"My idea was simple, my love ... if you can not beat him ... help him! What if HIV becomes like Ebola? So if began to kill quickly, not in years but in days? The epidemic would stop quickly, there would be sick to infect others. You know, in a few years eliminate AIDS from the face of the earth forever! "
and I listened to his words they were like water on rock, slipped away as if I'm not there with him, as if I had ever been. Out of the branches of the beech swaying slightly in the light of two small lamps, and yet I seemed to see every single leaf on the branches was still hopelessly attached to life. Then I heard a voice inside me. Mimi Kuja Kutoka Cameroon. I come from Cameroon.
"But the real stroke of genius was another love of mine ... how can you help HIV to become stupid? This we thought and I Hansje Verhagen, the Dutch colleague of which you are jealous ... well, I told her it would be necessary to administer some drugs can greatly increase the destructive capacity of the virus so that the patient is bad now, and she made a joke like "you should let them eat for breakfast" and bang! The light! We made some genetically modify plants so that their fruit is rich in what we called "triggers", we started with sweet potatoes and then we move on. Love works, it works on animals! Now already grow some vegetables in Africa on an industrial scale! "
He had raised his voice and a couple sitting at the next table had turned annoyed at us. He was about fifty, fat and sweaty, she was not his daughter but could be, although he would never leave the house dressed in her daughter that way.
"Love you realize that something like that could yield important prizes and Europe funds and we continue to do so ... that's great! Love you understand? "
I smiled, I smiled at that time. Meanwhile, the voice continued to whisper the same chant, mime Kutoka Cameroon Kuja, Kuja Kutoka Cameroon mimi, mimi Kuja Kutoka Cameroon. At that moment I wanted to tell him everything that I loved him and that would be the father of seven months, but I felt a pain there where my son breathes my blood, pain sad that I took away all desire, which has burned every word on my tongue. Mimi Kuja Kutoka Cameroon. I told him he was wonderful, I was so proud of him as my eyes filled with tears of emotion that he believed. I got up to go to the toilet, I needed to calm down. He was alarmed, I mentioned that everything was fine, then got a call as he answered the phone and I grabbed the raincoat and I ran out to take the car. I do not know how I got there, I do not know how I managed to put in motion, I do not know qiuanto time I drove. I saw hardly the way through her tears. At one point I stopped, I got out and started walking, I walked a lot . I started talking with my son. I told him now and I will walk all over, my baby ... walk, walk, run, live, kutembea, mbio, za Kuishi .... I took off my shoes to feel the ground beneath me as I did in Africa as a child, I began to walk the white line in the middle of the road. I walked trying to stay in balance. I tried to teach my son, walking in balance between good and evil, between my world and yours, I walked, kutembea, mbio, za Kuishi ... kutembea, mbio, za Kuishi ... kutembea, mbio, za Kuishi ...". The voice of the beautiful woman in black waterproof light becomes a lullaby light that give rhythm to his swing.
Elena rises from his chair and leaves the room in a split second, the fat nurse approaches the bed. Her big flabby arms wrapped firmly to the woman with curly dark raincoat. Outside in the corridor, heavy footsteps approaching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment