Monday, January 3, 2011

Letter Of Sorry To Boss

The tightrope walker (II)


Little Dr. huge nurse have crystallized between the walls and white tiles of the small room in an emergency room in a hospital lost among the hills covered with frost and vineyards. Planet Earth continues to turn around to the east and the sun overlooking the hills are cold. The time of breath and a fracture of the reality that the woman's voice has created reforms.
"Lady who says? Explain better ... what? "
Elena, the mini-doctor, he found his mask first, and try to understand, while the look of vague Nunzia between those two women who now sniff for suspicious recognized or not, belonging to the same tribe.
"I work at Molinette two years, Pediatrics I"
jargon calms Elena. "But then you tell me what happened?"

"I argued with my husband, or rather not ... I left"
The weight room air decreases instantaneously. There was no rape, no whore filled with diseases, there were beatings and stabbings, only the beautiful well-dressed doctor who has quarreled with her husband on a whim or a betrayal, but to whom? Maybe its a man can not be so stupid as to betray such a beauty, indeed is, can be so stupid. Whatever the problem will be solved. The light air is filled with these random thoughts and time in order to follow a beautiful scene and hysterical weeping discharge, phone calls and hugs. And they all lived happily ever after, and maybe you could avoid breaking my balls.
"I got married a year ago,"
The woman's voice coming from the corner of the room and yet it seems to come from another place farther away. Nunzia's hands meet on his belly and make you company while Elena relaxes leaning back in his chair. Prepare to hear the story, but for no more than five minutes.

"I knew d uring my specialization in Rome"
The woman is sitting with her legs tight and arms tight to the body, begins to rock slowly back and forth as if the memories do not was sufficient to calm something stirs in the light-colored raincoat, under his skin.
Yet the voice is warm and quiet.
"It was the first really nice fellow I knew, I could tell by his voice, dark eyes that smiled with embarrassment looking at my lips.
came one morning in the ward, had been lost in the clinic and instead of reaching Virology was found by us. I saw him at the center of the corridor that was looking around like a lost child. He wore a baggy old gray jacket and a tie horrible. She looked tired.
We looked for a while. I asked him who he wanted. He mumbled something, then he the name of a colleague who knew by sight. I explained how to get in Virology. He repeated the instructions and realized that I did not understand anything, so I decided to go with him, I do not know why, perhaps only out of politeness or maternal instinct. "The lady with the raincoat stops swings and smiles.
"One day he told me that he understood all my instructions, but could not already do without me ... a funny bastard, I would never have said then. I accompanied him up to the department, he had a stupid smile on his face, but seemed happy, had dark eyes shining, just like a child. I found myself in the corridor three hours later with a stolen white gerbera somewhere. He introduced himself, and finally invited me to dinner, stayed in Rome for a day. I thought maybe he just wanted to fuck me, but I had want to hug him and feel her smell. In my mind he was a tree, my instincts told me that I could stay close by, under her arms, safe. I was ashamed to think that while I was happy and willing for him to feel the warmth of his hands on my breasts, on my back. It had never happened to hear a man so quiet and yet so attracted and excited, and I did not understand why. But you can not always explain everything, right? Sometimes you just let go.
I knew I could do with him, I felt it. I used to tell her dark hair matted on one side and his tie loosened after a day's work. He told me his heart. We met like that for three months, he would come every Saturday from Milan and Rome were shooting together. Museums, exhibitions, restaurants, churches. He was curious to me, my world and I his, him, her body and let me explore why. We'd love all the time. And I was happy. Sometimes we ate at my house, cooked him, I'm a landslide and my little house was filled with the smell of a good life and laughter. She also liked to my friends: pleasant, quiet, safe and smiling, never arrogant, never intrusive, a friend of all. After another six months, one evening in a cinema where they gave an old movie by Wim Wenders ear he whispered to me "My love, I was offered a new contract for five years in Turin, come with me? ". I did not see his eyes well, but I felt that holding his breath. I told him so. He kissed me, shook my hand and I did not have more left for the whole evening. Get away from Rome was not easy. I cried a lot during the trip, then to his home in Turin, watching the three maple trees in its courtyard ivy that fell from his balcony it seemed that he was the only place where I wanted to live. I was at home at last. So we got married, and I was happy. "
his voice above a whisper. Nunzia shakes his head, and his eyes that tells all the love affairs are doomed to failure, she has experience, but better not to think about. Not now, not today.
"A week ago he went to Brussels for a meeting ... European funding for research ... it has worked hard over the last three months ... also on Sunday at home, and I was just happy to have him around barefoot ... in the living room was all mine, all mine and I loved to hear the sound of computer keys while writing and I read sitting on the couch. One afternoon it rained so much and the sound of rain, the keys and her breath were for me the most beautiful music in the world "

0 comments:

Post a Comment