Wednesday, December 22, 2010

S V 2000 Dvd Recorder

Air festive Christmas spirit

Here we are again a few days after Christmas and New Year holidays.
A vein of sadness during the holidays and 'always present, I think few people are exempt, and the reasons are often deep in our hearts, where no one can 'scan.
I like the lights and decorations, I like the classic Christmas film credits: you also remember the wonderful Frank Capra's film "Life and 'beautiful' with a very good James Stewart? A sort of parody of "A Christmas Carol" by Dickens with the typical Ebenezer Scrooge.
I like a lot less travel in search of gifts at all costs, especially in this period where the economic differences between families are so 'obvious. I like to instead spend the holidays with those who really loves me, with whom I attended just because 'there is a sincere bond of affection. You might think that my words are obvious, but, especially in these times, if at all. I hope you spend your Christmas with those who love and appreciate, healthy and not in isolation and, if possible, even if you have availability ', with a few gifts.
compared to at least those who do not have anything. My sincere wishes to you all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment